Not Sleeping in the Heat?
It can be very frustrating when you can't get to sleep because it's too hot so here's some top tips that will help.
- Close your curtains as early as possible to keep sunlight out of your room, keeping it cool. Only open windows if its cooler outside.
- Water will cool you down quickly. Have a cool shower before bed to bring your temperature down or try soaking your feet in cold water for 10 minutes.
- Try freezing a cold flannel to make it last longer.
- Use a water spray.
- Sleep with just a sheet.
- Add lavender drops to your pillow to bring calm.
- Stay hydrated and drink los of cool fluids.
- If you sweat alot, cleanse your skin morning, noon and night, keeping your skin clean and fresh.
Here’s to a good nights sleep